Monday, January 9, 2017

So today I started my c25k training - it's an 8 week program meant to take you from being a couch potato to running a 5k race.  I have used this program before and really liked it.  Given how much I have not exercised in the last month I thought it best to start at the very beginning.  This week there is a 5 minute warmup followed by 8 intervals of 1 minute run and 1.5 minute walks.  I have challenged myself to use a faster run pace than I have in the past.

You can check out my Garmin data here: Garmin data


I also chose to wear my heart rate monitor to karate class tonight and until I find an app that I like to record just hr during class I used the indoor treadmill setting but you can see my average heartrate for class at Garmin Karate


No comments:

Post a Comment